General info and Pricing
• Dealers may apply for 1-3 tables.
• Dealers are reviewed and selected via jury.
• Each table is approximately 6’ x 2’.
• Each table is $180 and includes 1 attendee badge. (Additional tables are discounted)
• Each table comes with the option to add +1 assistant badge at a discounted price ($40)
• Power is available for $10 per table.
• You must be 18 years or older by set-up, to purchase a table space.
• Dealer table and ticket purchases are not eligible for a refund. All funds received from dealer sign-ups are immediately used to fund the event.
• Please let dealer’s staff know ASAP if you intend to cancel or are otherwise unable to attend.
What we look for
• An attractive display with many options for our attendees
• Photographs or portfolio showing your table set up are preferred
• Quality original products and custom work
• On topic, or relevant items (furry, theme related, or furry adjacent preferred!)
• A large variety of different crafts and merchandise (Textiles, sculptures, digital art, paintings, etc.!)
• Previous experience is not required
• Prior violations of FSC policies will be factored into selection.
• Applications will open February 1st, and close April 1st.
• Dealers are chosen via jury, not first come first serve, so there is no rush!
• Please keep an eye on your business email for approval letters starting April 1st.
• You will be notified if you have been accepted, waitlisted, or declined.
• ALL table payments are due June 1st.
• Any tables not paid for by June 1st will be passed on to the waitlist.
• You may request to be added back to the waitlist if you miss the payment date.
• Tables must be set up and ready for sales by 10am on Friday, tables that are not occupied by this time, will be considered forfeit, and offered to other vendors.
• Badges will be available for pick up on Thursday and Friday at the dealer’s staff info table, located just inside the doors.
(Current hours MAY change slightly based on other events, please keep an eye out!) Dealers are not required to remain at their tables at all hours. If you need a break, please feel free to temporarily shut down your table and take one! Each day also has a 1 hour long lunch break to allow dealers to get food, go to the bathroom, attend the fursuit parade, etc!
Dealers may load in at the double doors beside the main entrance to the hotel (signage will be places on the doors to help, and a map will be provided in the dealer info packet). Please do NOT leave your vehicle unattended here longer than it takes to deliver your items to the dealer’s room, unattended vehicles may cause congestion, or other hazards.
Space and Display
• Each table is approximately 6 feet by 2 feet, and comes covered by a simple tablecloth.
• Your display may not extend out past your table or into the walkways.
• Height is limited by the ceiling (approximately 8 feet)
• Displays MUST be stable and safe.
• Large back displays must not intrude into other dealer’s space.
• Each table is allowed approximately 4’ of back space (please let us know if you need accommodations on your application!)
• You are limited to 2 people behind a table at a time (per table)
• You may split your table with another dealer, please put this information in your application so we can properly review your work.
• Your display may not be loud, annoying, or disruptive to the room.
• Any scented items must NOT be sprayed or samples within the den. If you sell scented items, please have a tester option that does not allow scents to escape into the room
• You may not sell or transfer your table without the explicit permission of the dealer’s den head.
• Sales of weapons of any kind are not permitted.
Wireless internet access will be available through the hotel. They will give you the information on how to connect, and the password when you check in.
Rules and Security
• Before, and after hours, the dealer’s den will be locked, and inaccessible. Please make sure you take anything you do not want to leave behind when you leave for the day, as we will not be able to open the doors to retrieve it.
• Please have your badge on you and displayed at all times, you will need it to enter before public hours, or stay behind after closing. No attendees without dealer’s badges are allowed inside during set up / take down hours.
• You are responsible for cleaning up your space. Any trash should be thrown away daily, and food items should not be left in the dealers room overnight.
• Any work that is pirated, trademark violating, copyright violating, traced, stolen, or otherwise will not be permitted. You may be asked to remove works that break this rule, or depending on severity, be asked to vacate your table.
• AI generated images are not allowed to be sold, or advertised in the den.
• You may not make sales or advertise services outside of the designated spaces (Dealers den, and Artist Alley). You are welcome to switch to an Artist Alley table after hours if you have more work or sales to do!
• You must be 18 years or older to purchase a table in the dealer’s den.
• Consumption of drugs or alcohol inside the dealer’s area is not permitted, including vapes and E-cigarettes.
• Fursuits are allowed in the dealer’s room, but please be courteous of the size of your suit appendages, or props. Anything or anyone deemed unsafe or disruptive may be asked to come back at a later time.
• Do not post ads, flyers, business cards, etc. anywhere inside of the hotel, other than clearly marked posting areas.
• No running, screaming, yelling, use of obscene language, horseplay, etc. will be allowed inside the dealer’s space.
• Any issues or disputes should immediately be brought to the attention of the dealer’s den, or convention staff (located by the door, and posted around the hotel)
• While in Dealer’s Den, all convention, local, state and federal rules and laws are in effect.
• You are obligated by Virginia state law to collect sales tax and report it to the state after the weekend. FursonaCon is not responsible for your taxes or providing the forms. All forms can be found here: https://tax.virginia.gov/
• Fursonacon is an all-ages convention. No adult materials may be openly displayed, including sexually suggestive, sexually explicit, graphic, violent, gore, or otherwise grossly offensive imagery.
• Adult material must be covered and labeled as 18+. A separate binder, or section that is not easily accessed, is heavily preferred. Covered means that the explicit bits are concealed behind some sort of blocker: stickers, Post-it notes, masking tape, sheets of paper, etc. Before the dealer can sell, show, or be commissioned for adult material, the dealer MUST make sure the viewer shows proof of being 18 years of age or older. Dealers are responsible for keeping unsuitable materials out of the hands of minors in the dealer’s den.